Records are useful when you would like to record a note or observation that is not an inspection itself. A record can be associated with to-do's. Before you create a record, please be sure you have at least one Apiary and one Hive set up in your account.
To create a Record:
1. Open the app and hit the HiveTracks logo in the bottom middle of the screen.
2. Select the Record option on the right side of the screen.
3. Select which record category fits your needs. You can always select Other if the pre-defined categories do not fit your needs.
4. Set all of the information for your record including the apiary, hive, date (when the applicable event took place), any notes, any photos, and several other fields that may appear depending on which record category you selected on the previous screen.
5. Hit Create Record to officially add your record to your Hive History.
Here is a tutorial showing you how to create a record in the app: